Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dreamdayproject Taking a Break

Maybe it was while trying to translate that Dreamday poem from Spanish to English, that I realized I needed to learn more Spanish to be able to develop my projects here in Mexico.

After some searching on the Internet the other day, I came a cross an intensive course at the Spanish Institute of Puebla and today was my first day back as a student again. Our kitchen table is now filled with grammar books rather than Dreamday notes and it was with both excitement and sadness that I put aside my Dreamday work for a while.

During the following four weeks I will be both a student and a teacher, making me become something like a 1 % Dreamday worker rather than the 100% one that I used to be. It is short break, but a necessary one I think.

I hope to be back soon with many new stories and experiences to write about, and until then,

Hasta Luego!

1 comment:

Frida Noren said...

I will miss your posts!