Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Dreamdayproject Unplugged

I am back! This time with a short performance...

I was about to start working on my website yesterday when I found this song on the Internet that I hadn´t heard for many years. I took up an old guitar that hadn´t been played on for just as long and started playing. I didn´t do any progress on my website but I had a very nice morning drinking coffee and playing this song over and over again.

I think this is a part of a dreamday for me, to allow myself to take a break from what I was supposed to do and just let myself do whatever I feel like; Without any goal or plan, just doing what makes me happy in this moment.

Here is the Dreamdayproject, unplugged, live in Puebla, Mexico:

(The song is called Maria, många mil och år från här and it is written by John Holm. )


2 comments:

Tant Matilda said...

När jag hörde detta i morse kände jag inte igen rösten först,jag tyckte bara att det lät bra.Sen upptäckte jag att det var du och då lät det ändå bättre.

Krystallia Sakellariou said...

Haha tack:-)

Det kommer nog snart upp en låt till...