Monday, August 04, 2008

Here are some dreamday notes that I have collected throughout the years




This is the note from my Greek teacher from when I used to study at the Athens Centre, Greece in 2004. Even though my teacher is maybe 25 years older than me, her dreamday is probably the one that mostly resembles mine! (except from that part with the kids perhaps) The note is in Greek and it says:

"I would like to wake up alone, without my alarm clock. I would be served breakfast in bed and read the newspaper while drinking coffee. Then I would talk and laugh together with my children. At lunch time the weather is nice and we take a long walk around the Akropolis. We would sit down at a small tavern where some old Rembetika singer with a harsh voice would sing and play. Together with friends we will eat, laugh and sing until the night...maybe even until the morning."



This used to be my supervisor in Mexico. She wants to spend her dreamday at home dressed in a pyjamas and reading a good book.At work she used dress very elegantly and would change clothes twice a day...


This is one of my favorite notes. It says: "To restore my dialogue with Dubravka, a lady who has broken up wth me,"


"My dreamday would be a day when I wake up without realizing it."

No comments: