Tuesday, August 05, 2008

More dreamday notes!



This is a note from a friend of mine from Thailand. She lives in Stockholm now and this is her dreamday:

"Just being by the wonderful, lovely sea surrounded by the ones i love.
Opps! I forgot my cats"


This note is from when I went to Copenhagen some years ago. Unfortunately I can not remember who wrote this note and it does not have a name on it either. The note is in Danish and it goes something like this:

" I am at home. It is the day after a party, which has been great. My friends were here yesterday. I do not do anything in the whole day but look out from the window and smile while thinking of yesterday. "

I think this is a very interesting dreamday. It is a day that depends on the day before. It is about enjoying what has been rather than being right in the middle of it.


This is a friend of mine from Monterrey, Mexico.
His dreamday would be to go to Cuba with his family. They would all be together and without any worries or problems they would enjoy eachother´s company and laugh alot.



This is a note from one of my friend´s ex-boyfriends. It says:

"Making love on a sailing boat on the Swedish West Coast on a warm summer day."

No comments: