Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Dreamdayproject Needs Your Help!


By tomorrow morning the Pecha Kucha team in Oaxaca needs to have my images for the presentation on the 23rd of April. I have 24 hours to pick 20 pictures to describe the Dreamdayproject. Please help me!

I feel paralyzed and confused. How can I after seven years choose 20 images to describe it all? And what has the Dreamdayproject finally become? Is it about dreams, dreamdays, places that I visited or about myself? I don´t know anymore...

What do you think? Here are some pictures that I have edited for the presentation. Please tell me what you think! What am I missing?
















1 comment:

Krystallia Sakellariou said...

The first comment is from myself:-)

The minute I posted the pictures here I realized something; Too many nice pictures from different places and too little susbtance...

I need more descriptive pictures... But how??