Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fox and Crow Joining the Dreamdayproject

Does this look like a dreamday to you?


I guess it could be if your feet happen to look like this:


(Pictures taken by the Crow)

When I first started this blog I was hoping for strangers from all parts of the world sending me their dreamdays. I guess marketing was never my thing and it took me two years to receive the first one. (But then came a second one shortly after!)

However these two dreamdays are slightly different from the ones in the rest of the collection. They are the first dreamdays from non-humans.

Fox´s Dreamday:

To be in a place where I could see as many cats and chickens as I
wanted.


Crow´s Dreamday:

A Crow doesn't have a Dream Day.
All a Crow's days are Dream Days.
All are the best a Crow can make them.
All unique and every one perfect.

I am delighted to welcome the Fox and the Crow into my project!

Written to you from another dreamday office: My freshly painted Frida Kahlo inspired court yard with fire sculpture.





No comments: